As term 2 gains momentum it's easy to become focused on ourselves and our growing to-do lists. However, research has shown that as our stress increases our ability to be compassionate, kind and empathetic decreases. This week I invite you to offer a random act of kindness to someone and notice how it makes you feel.
Not sure where to get started? Here are some ideas:
- Hold the door open
- Greet someone with a smile
- Send a random kindness text/email
- Make a colleague a cup of tea/coffee
- Give a loved one a 3 second hug
- Offer to do a colleague's yard duty
May your actions bring you micro-moments of meaningful connection this week.
Each step we take matters!