New week, new intentions....
I recently attended a presentation by Michelle Bridges, and she talked about the importance of clarity and asked us the question "What do you want?". Michelle highlighted how life will naturally take you along the path of least resistance, and if we are not careful we can end up in a place, body, relationship or career that we are unhappy with. This week I invite you to reflect on the question "What do I want?", create a plan and take action.
Are you not sure what you want in your life? Below are some prompts to get you thinking:
- Are you happy with your relationships?
- Do you make time for things that make you smile?
- Are you happy with your energy levels?
- Are you interested in further study?
- Are you happy with your career?
- Is there something you have always wanted to do?
May your actions bring you clarity, excitement and hope this week.
Each step we take matters!
Thought of the Week
"Join the Thought Of The Week mailing list to receive your weekly health and wellbeing boost. This email is full of practical ways to bring more joy, happiness and calm into your busy life"